Sunday 4 September 2011

Day one

      I'm ready for the next big thing. I am starting this blog as a means of holding myself to accountability. Time to lock in and focus on personal growth. I have, after some 20 years of suffering needlessly (not to mention the strain on my marriage) decided to take the initiative to address some of the maladies from which I suffer. I really have no excuse- just laziness, I suppose, for waiting until now to confront them. The top two are my Restless Leg Syndrome- my case being the worst diagnosed as it manifests itself whilst I sleep and causes great distress to my lovely wife and our small dog. The other of course is my lazy  eye. I have taken to wearing sunglasses at all hours as I have found that talking with people causes them to feel awkward. It has actually gotten to the point where it has affected my social life.
     I have come to terms with the reality that I have these problems and am ready to face them, no matter the sacrifice. I really am ready for the next big thing. It is time. I have diligently sought from a variety of sources on the cutting edge of scientific advances the latest treatments for these issues and am committed to follow through with a self-prescribed strict treatment regimen. I just ask for understanding and support as I embark on my journey of healing and self-knowledge.

Thank You-
James
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn20323-masturbation-calms-restless-leg-syndrome.html

No comments:

Post a Comment