Thursday 8 September 2011

My first member!

    I'd like to thank my lovely wife Kylie for becoming my first member. (dont ask me how I got your password) I decided when I started this blog to not share it with Facebook- wanted to keep open the prospect of  posting  things that would be considered "adult". My FB friends list is a mixed bag, so I just sent the link to a few people that I felt it would be fun to share some stuff with. I think my wife is the only one reading this, but then again I haven't really posted much that would inspire any comments. That's kind of what I want. Comments. To the first person that leaves a comment (one sentence pertaining to a post) I will send something in the mail to your house. I'll do it too, seriously. If it's just you and me, Kylie, It's too late to thaw anything for dinner- when you get home we'll do Subway and Panda Box- also we need Toilet-Blu.

No comments:

Post a Comment